Monday, September 8, 2014

A quick introduction

So... To be perfectly honest, I have no idea what I'm going to do with this blog. I'm not really much for sticking to one topic when it comes to my writing, my brain kind of wanders. But the good news, I suppose, is that this is my blog and I can do pretty much whatever I want to with it.

I was initially planning on turning this into a journal to write down the progress I'm making in coping with my BPD- Borderline Personality Disorder-, but am not really sure whether or not I really want to open myself up like that to the aptly named World Wide Web. On one hand, it could be beneficial, not only for my progress but for other people out there who are facing similar struggles. But because BPD is so rooted in the past and childhood, I'm reluctant to discuss my disorder.

Especially when I take into consideration that my dad has recently started using the internet more and could potentially read anything I write here. I find it more than a little hilarious that I can't even escape his snooping as an adult.

But anyway... Hi there, blogging world. I'm Gwen. Some people think I'm kind of crazy. Or unrestrained, unfocused, over emotional...yeah, there are a lot of adjectives that I've heard people use to describe me, and those are the polite ones. Really though, at this current moment in time I'm just tired. So...I think I'm just going to leave this post in here and write more tomorrow.

Love and light, bitches.
-Gwen Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment